Sunday 20 February 2011

Character and Background Design for C&M

Characterisation and Motivation

My scenario I was given was a woman who remembered she was late for an important appointment.I started off with basic character designs and then started to focus on the fact that I thought the character would look quite scatty, but at the same time, looked like a business woman.

Character Design


































































































Room and Furniture Design
I thought an appriate room would be a staff room and the scenario would be that the woman is chilling in the staff room, when she looks at the time and realises she's late for an important business appointment, therefore leaving the room in a hurry.






































































 


Final Room Design


No comments:

Post a Comment